Author Topic: INDIANA  (Read 3238 times)

HMAEA

• Administrator
    • http://www.thehma.net
INDIANA
« on: May 18, 2007, 10:10:57 PM »
INDIANA!

bucketscraper

Northwest Indiana
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 10:49:29 AM »
A small town called Highland, 20 minutes south of Chicago, practically a stone's throw from the Illinois border (and we do throw stones into Illinois -lol). Any local maskmakers/ enthusiasts out there?
"Come with me if you want to live."

actionplus

INDIANA
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 11:18:35 AM »
Hey Doug,
I'm in southern Illinois, but I get up around the Chicago area a few times a year for shows, etc.  Flashback Weekend is coming up in July, we should cross paths if possible.
Andy

MONSTERLUVER

West Central INDIANA
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 10:23:03 PM »
I am from a little town called Jamestown, It is about 25 mile's west of Indianapolis !!!! Can't wait until horrorhound weekend !!! :P I'm cruizin to Kentucky this weekend to attend Wonderfest, anyone else going ????
"I Don't Know, If It's a Demon Or a Devil ...Or Just Some Hungry Thing From Some Dark Place In Time" !

misfit

INDIANA
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 10:01:23 PM »
Hey guys. I haven't been on forever. In fact, so long that I forgot my old sign in info. Anyway, I'm representing Warsaw, IN northern, near Fort Wayne.

Nextonia

• http://nextonia-arts.com/
Re: INDIANA
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2009, 07:41:08 PM »
Just moved from Valparaiso. Its good to see Doug Goins here, hi Doug!

CTWalker

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2009, 01:41:48 AM »
I'm from Muncie, IN...Home of Ball State University and all that fun stuff.

buzzkill

• http://www.1031studios.com
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 03:26:49 PM »
Just arrived here from chicago

Uncula

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2010, 08:19:19 PM »
Hi, everybody!  I'm Uncula and, alltho I've been a memmber here for a quite awhile, I've never posted anything.  I just got my computer working again ( it was full of viral cookies ) so I thought I'd logon and make my presence known.  I'm from Pendleton, on the 19 mile marker of I69 North.  I am looking forward to the next MaskFest and seeing Eric again.  While I'm here, I hope Eric doesen't mind me aaking, if any of you are members of the "UniversalMonsterArmy"?  It is also a great site for those of us who love Universal Monsters and other "classic" Horroor Films!

nightmarezombie80

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2010, 11:57:28 PM »
Hi, I live in Lebanon, just northwest of Indy.  Glad to be a member.

poopsko

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2010, 09:27:38 PM »
hi, new to the forum, been a long time lurker.  I'm also in Highland, IN.

Crimson Ghost

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2010, 11:29:35 PM »
bucket scraper, I live in Schererville.. I grew up in Cal City IL. My office is in Chicago.
My other friend on here is also from Highland,

Professor Waldman

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2014, 09:36:55 PM »
Hi all, I'm from Goshen, Indiana. Located a little over a half hour's drive from Notre Dame University. About a two and half hour's drive to Chicago. Longtime monster kid and horror film enthusiast, going back about as far as I can remember. Read those orange movie monster books from Crestwood House in first and second grade in the early 80's. Started picking up Forry's MonsterLand Magazine from newsstands in the mid-80's before quickly graduating to Fangoria sometime in 1986. Always loved horror and monster themed latex masks, but only recently got more serious about collecting them. I'd love to meet others from close to my area who plan on attending conventions, etc...

CrypticCollector

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2014, 02:01:10 PM »
Hey everyone! I'm new to this site but not to collecting masks and just about anything horror related! I've bounced back and forth between Indiana and Florida but I'm back here and have made good ole' Fort Wayne my permanent home. Glad to see I'm not the only one of your kind in the Hoosier state. Hope to talk to everyone and meet the sometime!

TimJ

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2015, 03:25:15 AM »
Hello from a new guy to this site from the Greencastle Indiana area.
Been a fan of this site and others related to horror movies and masks and was actually able to hit horrorhound weekend 2014,I intended to take a buddy with me who had to work at the last minute and actually took my mother who had a blast ans is looking forward to hitting this years show as well.