Author Topic: Mask Making DVD?  (Read 1754 times)

ToddB987

Mask Making DVD?
« on: February 03, 2009, 10:31:49 AM »
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone has any Mask making DVD's Me and another guy I know are making a mask. and there are some parts that we don't completly understand. If anyone has a good DVD that they could rip a copy from or willing sell me I'd be interested. I'll need your input ASAP as we are moving along nicley with the sculpt. I can tell you this mask will be super quality and completly wearable.

ToddB

butcherd at birth

Re: Mask Making DVD?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 11:56:20 AM »
Death studios used to have a excellent tutorial on mask making, I don't know if they still offer it but it's worth checking out.

:twisted:

ToddB987

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 12:41:44 PM »
I remember those months agao. In fact I emailed Jeff , but haven't anything. I looked on thier site as well but didn't see it offered. I'm not sure what to think on that. Monster Makers offers a DVD. but don't know if it's any good. Anyone have any feed back thiers?

ToddB

DRLADY

• http://www.drladysunnecessarilylongtitledwebsite.com
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 12:43:38 PM »
Hey there Todd old bean,

I have an old VHS tape called The Art Of Creating Latex Masks that's one of the best, most complete tutorials on the subject I've seen (Jeff Death's being the other).  It came out in 1990 and I think the company that produced it is defunct.
I don't have a DVD burner at the moment, but you're more than welcome to a VHS tape, if that would be any help.

ToddB987

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 05:20:18 PM »
Absolutly!! I pM you about the details. Let me know.

ToddB

butcherd at birth

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2009, 12:08:49 PM »
I havent seen the Monster makers dvd but the book they have is a great source.

:twisted:

Homicidal_9

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2009, 09:50:46 PM »
give me through the weekend and let me dig out what i have. I am pretty sure i have the Jeff Death video on dvd as well as one with jordu walking you through every step of the mask making process, as well as ed edmunds...

take care,
Tommy
there is only one race...the human race...