Author Topic: THE LATE DR LADY says MANY, MANY THANKS!  (Read 1071 times)

DRLADY

• http://www.drladysunnecessarilylongtitledwebsite.com
THE LATE DR LADY says MANY, MANY THANKS!
« on: September 13, 2012, 05:36:59 PM »
Your attention please: THANNNNK YOUUUUUU!!!!!
 Now that a few days have passed since MASK-FEST and all the dust has cleared and the smoke has settled, I'd like to announce my SINCERE THANKS to the following mind-blowingly wonderful people who lent a claw! (This may take more than one post, but here's a good start:

KELLIE HAMILTON: Inarguably the best "personal assistant" any living corpse could wish for, and one heck of a hard worker.

ZACK LAZZA: Smart, witty and great with a camcorder.

JOEL ROBINSON/ CLUB CHAOS: It was indeed a pleasure to work with this human on the party.  He and I are so much on the same proverbial page when it comes to matters of musical madness, I can only hope to have his help again in the future!

AARON CROWELL: The costume awards presentation was helped immensely by this focused and dead-icated lad.

DR. SIGMUND ZOID:  A marvelous impromptu co-ghost during the childrens' contest and a valuable member of the costume judging team!

DOKTOR SICK:  A strange cybernetically enhanced necro-warrior who, like Zoid, was an asset to the costume contest and even though we'd never met before, instantly seemed like an old friend I'd had around for centuries. (Note to Dok S.: If you in fact ARE an old friend I've had around for centuries and I just don't remember it, well, umm, sorry about that.)

CORPSE S. CHRIS:  Like Joel Robinson, "C Aptain Crypt" of the Horror Dungeon was so completely in tune with me regarding the party, it's downright scary.  Chris gets points for being on-the-ball even when drafted into service on very short notice!  I hope we'll get to ghoul-laborate again.

MIKE AKERS:  If my gang were The Avengers, Mike would be a combination of Captain America and Pepper Potts. Nufsed.

ERIC AUSTIN (CB handle 'Sad Panda'):  For spending months on all the planning,  negotiating, and plain ol' hard work required to organize an event as ambitious as Mask-Fest!

NATHAN HANNEMAN: For having the ambition and intestinal fortitude to conceive of something on the massive scale of HHW and see it through, despite such obstacles as last-minute cancellations and catastrophes, the needs and demands of so many vendors and guests, and having to deal with the likes of me.

I'd also like to once again thank all those humans and others who generously contributed fang-tastic prizes for Saturday night's costume contest, including:

ED EDMUNDS of Distortions Unlimited
 HALLOWEEN ASYLUM.COM
 DOUG GOINS of Hoosier Effects Lab
 ELIOT BRITZ of Raging Zombie Studio
 KRISTEN PHILLIPS-SURICHAMORN of Safari Anomalous
 SAM McCAIN of Horror Sanctum Studios
 ERIC "Mask-A-Tron" SCHERER
 CHRIS ZEPHRO of Trick-Or-Treat Studios
 ERICH LUBATTI of Lubatti Designs
 BOBBY GAMMONSTER
 ATOMIC AGE CINEMA
 A. GHASTLEE GHOUL
 JIM ("McDougal") KESSLER
 DeCONTE FIGURES & COLLECTIBLES

....OKay, there's a start on the list of parties I wish to thank!....

Jackenstein

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 04:22:10 PM »
As a fan thank you Dr Lady it was my sons and my first visit and it wont be our last. It was nice meeting you as well.  You talked to my son and I and i enjoyed our conversation. My son was the young man in the old school Michael Myers costume with the Devious 2 Sam McCain mask. Great show had a great time at the costume ball as well

raycastile

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 12:21:20 AM »
Thanks to you and your crew for helping with the UMA display! We needed the help! We need lots of help.

HMAEA

• Administrator
    • http://www.thehma.net
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 10:39:48 PM »
Thank you for the thanks, David, but THANK YOU, Kellie and the entire Chatfield crew for everything you do for Mask-Fest every year! You're a Mask-Fest staple and you and your crew ALWAYS BRING THE FUN!!! I thought the job you did on this year's Costume Ball was the best yet, even if you did appear to have blonde hair extensions....NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT! Thank you for everything, my friend!

E.A.