Author Topic: Thank's eric for a great show!!!!  (Read 906 times)

andrew santagato

Thank's eric for a great show!!!!
« on: September 20, 2012, 08:10:17 PM »
Just wanted to FINALLY post here to thank Eric, and everyone who helped make the MASK-FEST weekend an absolute blast!! Kim and I had a great time seeing old friends, and making NEW ones.
I ran around on Sunday, realizing that I hadn't taken any pics, and just took a bunch of random shots. Mike's pics though, show the ENTIRE show. I just figured I'd toss mine in here as well. I hi-jacked a couple of pics from Mike and I believe Adam though, lol. They've already been posted.
Anyway, thanks again Eric, and we definitely look forward to NEXT YEAR!!!!

-A

"DEATH has come to your little town, Sheriff. You can either ignore it, or you can help me to try and stop it."

Dr. Sam Loomis to Sheriff Leigh Brack

andrew santagato

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 08:14:05 PM »

"DEATH has come to your little town, Sheriff. You can either ignore it, or you can help me to try and stop it."

Dr. Sam Loomis to Sheriff Leigh Brack

evilsmellyclown

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 10:04:00 PM »
Great pics andrew!!!!  thanks for the thumbs up on my pics. It was great seeing you again and we will see you next year.

Mike
so many masks so little cash.

HMAEA

• Administrator
    • http://www.thehma.net
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 11:35:42 PM »
Andrew, thank you so much, but I can't take credit for making Mask-Fest what it is. Mask-Fest is a true team effort and I couldn't possibly put it on without the support of you, (the artists), the collectors, and my wonderful crew of friends. THANK YOU for coming out to support this year's show! I only wish I would have started a documentary on the making of MF12! Trust me when I say that if you could witness what goes on behind the scenes before every show, you'd laugh, cry, scream, then laugh again. Much love, my brother!

Take care,

E.A.