Author Topic: PM problems  (Read 883 times)

Pete-I

• http://www.devils-workshop.com
PM problems
« on: December 22, 2013, 12:28:42 PM »
I ran into a weird issue with my PM inbox...

Last night I wasn't able to see any new messages without clicking through each page of old messages. In other words, I had start on page 1 of my messages, and click through each page, one at a time, to get the messages to display. If I skipped a page, none of the messages would show up. I had to systematically go through 12 pages of PMs to get to the 2 new messages I had on page 12.

So, this morning I decided to delete my old messages to avoid having to go through this again. I deleted 7 of my 12 pages of messages without a problem. However, none of the messages will display in the final 5 pages. Kinda weird.

I attached a screen shot of my inbox...

Hopefully, I'm just doing something wrong. Any tips?

number2

Re: PM problems
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 01:19:09 PM »
Yeah...Gary had to help me with this too. You have to click on your pm ''change settings'' and in the list there is a little box that says ''display newest messages first'' ..or something like that,make sure you check that,now you should be good to go. i dont know why that isnt checked by default. Btw Pete...i sent you a pm lol

Pete-I

• http://www.devils-workshop.com
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 06:51:16 PM »
Hmm, I do have the "Show most recent personal messages at top." button checked in my PM preferences, but I'm still not able to see any of my messages even though there appears to be (5) pages of messages.

I can't see the PM you sent me either Number2  :-\

The General

• Administrator
  • Play nice!
    • Universal Monster Army
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 04:07:58 PM »
Pete, I just sent you a test PM. Did u receive it?
The Famous Monster of Mpls.