Author Topic: hotels for maskfest  (Read 538 times)

AtomicVomit

• Atomic Vomit Kills!
    • Atomic Vomit
hotels for maskfest
« on: July 13, 2015, 11:41:38 AM »
Hey guys..any suggestions for cheap hotels around Maskfest? I still haven't booked my room because I LOVE waiting until the last minute.

Thanx!

buzzkill

• http://www.1031studios.com
Re: hotels for maskfest
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 04:30:48 PM »
stay well away from the America's Best Value Inn...it is pretty much India's Worst Bullcrap Inn. made a reservation there and called back with a simple question and the belligerent manager started an argument and cancelled our reservation. Our crime? We asked, "Can you give me some details about the room?" Not only that, after the reservation was made and the credit card info was given, the next day when we called to inquire about the room details, none of my information had been entered into the computer...BEWARE!!

AtomicVomit

• Atomic Vomit Kills!
    • Atomic Vomit
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 11:04:55 PM »
Noted! That place sucks. I've been looking up reviews at a few places and the reviews haven't been that promising. That's why I was asking. Thanks for the heads up tho!

Kidagain

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 02:01:51 PM »
I'm not going but I never had a problem with any of the Hampton Inn's that we have stayed at during our travels. Not that cheap but remember you get what you pay for. Good luck.