Author Topic: Horrifying Highlights of Mask-Fest 2016  (Read 418 times)

DRLADY

• http://www.drladysunnecessarilylongtitledwebsite.com
Horrifying Highlights of Mask-Fest 2016
« on: October 05, 2016, 02:28:53 PM »

Another Symbiote

Re: Horrifying Highlights of Mask-Fest 2016
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 07:15:12 PM »
Quick question, just in case you pop in. At the 2:31 mark, there's a Mickey Mouse mask that appears to be based on the "Runaway Brain" short from 1995. This is easily my favorite depiction of Mickey, and I was wondering if you might know who made that mask/if it's still available. I see a bunch of Creature Revenge Studios masks on display right behind it, but I'm not sure if it's part of the CR booth, or what the deal is. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Josh

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 10:00:00 PM »
Quick question, just in case you pop in. At the 2:31 mark, there's a Mickey Mouse mask that appears to be based on the "Runaway Brain" short from 1995. This is easily my favorite depiction of Mickey, and I was wondering if you might know who made that mask/if it's still available. I see a bunch of Creature Revenge Studios masks on display right behind it, but I'm not sure if it's part of the CR booth, or what the deal is. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thats awesome, I never would have noticed that if you hadn't pointed it out. I've never seen that short, gonna have to check it out tonight. Anyone know who's table that is?

Another Symbiote

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 03:51:57 PM »
I don't know why it jumped out at me...must be the color scheme. This little mystery has been bugging me for a year, so I guess I'll have to do some more digging. Hopefully I'll come up with something resembling an answer.

Hope you enjoyed the short. It's one of my faves!