Author Topic: More Mask-Fest 2016 Nonsense...  (Read 500 times)

DRLADY

• http://www.drladysunnecessarilylongtitledwebsite.com
More Mask-Fest 2016 Nonsense...
« on: October 11, 2016, 03:13:41 PM »
Hey Gang,

A couple of quick things...

I should really say THANK YOU to all those who attended ROCKY HORROR LIVE at Mask-Fest last month! There aren't many things in the whole world that are cooler than getting to appear in a stage production of ROCKY HORROR at a Mask-Fest, and it was great fun to be a part of it! My thanks to everyone who came! :)

Also...

Did anyone happen to get any video or photos of the "special announcement" that concluded the costume contest on Saturday?  The so-called grand finale, whereupon I passed the microphone to a friend to allow him to create a very special live moment onstage?
I don't have one single frame of that particular occasion. If anybody's got anything, please let me know, and please do share!
I'd be eternally grateful. And when I say eternally, I mean eternally. Thanks!

The Maskahuna

Re: More Mask-Fest 2016 Nonsense...
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 11:09:40 PM »
Did anyone happen to get any video or photos of the "special announcement" that concluded the costume contest on Saturday?

Until (if ever) you get your images, what was this big announcement?

MrRAlan

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 04:38:02 PM »
Was it Laura saying, "Thank you, folks. Get out."?

DRLADY

• http://www.drladysunnecessarilylongtitledwebsite.com
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 11:29:22 PM »
Hah!  No, Mr. R. Alan, but I wish I had footage of that, too!

The "special announcement" was that my friend Zack came up on stage and proposed to his stunned GF Brittany, in a giant room filled with monsters!  And to make it even cooler, the engagement ring he gave her was a Marvel Comics limited-edition X-Men ring, which he knew she would especially love. Brittany was so overwhelmed, it was unforgettable.

For those here who don't know old Count Zackula, he's the guy who edits my mask videos and adds the captions and such for me!

There just wasn't any way to get video of The Proposal myself, and sadly, I haven't seen any from anyone else either.

They haven't announced a date yet, but my idea was that there should be a Mask-Fest wedding in '17.