Author Topic: PM Problems - SOLVED  (Read 182 times)

ChakorChanning

PM Problems - SOLVED
« on: December 05, 2016, 07:50:06 PM »
As I'm sure most of you know by now, I, as well as a few other members here, have been having issues with the PM feature for quite some time.  Prior to this point, whenever I wrote a PM and sent it to someone, the site would always say that my messages were successfully sent.  However, when I clicked the "Sent Items" folder, nothing would be there, indicating that the messages were never actually sent.  I looked through an older thread in the "SUPPORT & ASSISTANCE" board and found out that it was possibly something in the personal messaging settings that was the cause of the problem(s).  A little while ago, I changed my PM settings and sent a member a "test" PM to see if it would show up in my "Sent Items" folder...  and it did! 

If you're having PM issues, here's what to do:

1. Hover over the "Profile" button and click on "Account Settings".

2. Hover over the "Modify Profile" button and click on "Personal Messaging".

3. Since I don't remember exactly what the default PM settings were for my account, here is a screenshot of what my settings look like now.  Just make sure that your settings look exactly like the picture below and you should be all set.  If you're having a hard time seeing the image, just drag it into a new tab and you should see what my settings look like. ;)