Author Topic: Trick or Treat Studios 2017 Catalog Revealed!  (Read 673 times)

ChakorChanning

Trick or Treat Studios 2017 Catalog Revealed!
« on: January 13, 2017, 12:12:00 PM »
The 2017 catalog can be downloaded at: http://www.trickortreatstudios.com/PDF/Trick_or_Treat_Catalog.pdf

My three personal favorite pages:

Pumpkinhead, at long last! ;D

Here is the Gremlins collection.  I guess they haven't finalized the design of the Stripe puppet, as I believe the image pictured here is actually a Sacha Feiner Stripe replica. ;)

And here is The Twilight Zone collection.  I never thought that we'd see a mask of the gremlin from the "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet" episode.

Gory Glenn

Re: Trick or Treat Studios 2017 Catalog Revealed!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 05:56:34 PM »
So many great masks! I'm really excited about the Creepshow masks. Nice that your getting your wish for a new Pumpkinhead CC.  ;)

ChakorChanning

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 08:41:40 PM »
So many great masks! I'm really excited about the Creepshow masks. Nice that your getting your wish for a new Pumpkinhead CC.  ;)

Depending on how much money I have left, I'm thinking about getting Dead Nate too.  Finally having a 2010's era mass-produced Pumpkinhead mask is beyond great not only because it is/was my wish, but also because it is/was the wish of many other fans who don't frequent any of these forums (or just don't speak up very often). ;)

DwayneP

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 06:43:06 AM »
Good grief those are all amazing...The TZ masks are a must buy for me. I've wanted a TZ Gremlin for years. Nate, Fluffy, and Pumpkinhead are all coming to live at my house too...time for a second job.

Josh

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2017, 09:48:13 PM »
Those TCM masks are amazing. Really psyched to see Rocky and Apollo in there. Hope we'll see an Ivan Drago next year. EC crew looks great. I missed out on the set VXX sold a few years ago, so these might come close to making up for it. That Pizza Face is nuts, it would be really fun to build a Halloween costume around something that weird. I don't give a crap about Iron Maiden but it's hard not to love that Powerslave Eddy.

ChakorChanning

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2017, 10:19:26 AM »
Everything is simply amazing.  I don't care for Iron Maiden either, but the TOTS designs have tempted me to pull the trigger a couple times.  I never cared for The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (merely a matter of personal taste), but it's great that TOTS are putting out high-end quality replicas of the masks in the film (and have acquired the rights to the entire franchise). ;)

Doh!

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2017, 10:19:01 PM »
Several -- but not nearly all -- of these are now available for pre-order:

http://www.trickortreatstudios.com/

Their prices are pretty amazingly affordable: $59.99 for Nate! I am disappointed that the Leatherface mask sans mouth isn't on there, nor the TZ doctor, but I guess it's early yet. New stuff doesn't ship until August/September.
"You're dead, son.  Get yourself buried."
--J.J. Hunsecker

Another Symbiote

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2017, 11:25:41 PM »
I'm stoked for quite a few of their new releases. On the licensed side, the Twilight Zone, Goosebumps, Creepshow, Castle Freak, Soldier Martian, Shock Walker, and Pumpkinhead masks look phenomenal. Not to mention the new album cover version of Powerslave Eddie.

As for original creations, I've got my eye on Mutant, Ghoul, Freak-N-Stein, Haunted, and Coridian Elder. The Chiller hands are pretty hype too. Hopefully, this will lead to some of their other original creations getting hands.

Doh!

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2017, 11:29:34 PM »
Several -- but not nearly all -- of these are now available for pre-order:

http://www.trickortreatstudios.com/

Their prices are pretty amazingly affordable: $59.99 for Nate! I am disappointed that the Leatherface mask sans mouth isn't on there, nor the TZ doctor, but I guess it's early yet. New stuff doesn't ship until August/September.

I'm on their mailing list, and they just updated their site: Leatherface sans mouth IS up for sale! I think I'll go ahead and preorder him and possibly Nate. The others I have my eye on will hopefully show up at Son of Monsterpalooza in the fall so I can see them in person.

http://www.trickortreatstudios.com/licensed-designs/texas-chainsaw-massacre.html

Here's another I might get: the Walking Dead Shock Monster!

http://www.trickortreatstudios.com/licensed-designs/the-walking-dead/the-walking-dead-shock-walker-mask.html

I had no idea that even showed up on the series! I love the zombie cameos...
"You're dead, son.  Get yourself buried."
--J.J. Hunsecker