Author Topic: Stephen King's Night Flier Dwight Renfield Vampire by NAG  (Read 344 times)

Michaelantern

Stephen King's Night Flier Dwight Renfield Vampire by NAG
« on: February 20, 2017, 12:05:26 PM »
I'm a huge King fan so getting this piece was a must for me!  This piece is a replica of the villain from what is basically a direct-to-video movie by King called the Night Flier. It did have a small U.S. release in theatres but less than 100 screens.

The Night Flier follows a sleazy reporter named Rick Dees who is chasing a killer named Dwight Renfield (homage to the character in Dracula, of course) who he Dees believes is pretending to be a Vampire.  When Dees confronts Dwight, he gets his answer.

The best part of the Night Flier BY FAR is the look of Renfield.  He is not the "Twilight" type of Vampire that looks like an androgynous emo teen but instead has the look of what a vampire SHOULD be!

This bust was did up by Nikolas Art Gallery (N.A.G.) and really captures the look of the villain nicely. He is making a few more, not sure how many.  Here are a few shots taken by Nik:

And the dvd cover art for comparison:

Gory Glenn

Re: Stephen King's Night Flier Dwight Renfield Vampire by NAG
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 01:59:44 PM »
Great likeness of a cool character! Always liked this movie. Starring Miguel Ferrer who we unfortunately lost this year. I recently saw one of these being sold on eBay from a seller in Greece. Is this that piece? Congrats on a nice score. Thanks for sharing.

kidd

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 02:42:19 PM »
this is really good and I love this movie.Nice score.

Michaelantern

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 07:20:30 PM »
Thanks Kidd!

Great likeness of a cool character! Always liked this movie. Starring Miguel Ferrer who we unfortunately lost this year. I recently saw one of these being sold on eBay from a seller in Greece. Is this that piece? Congrats on a nice score. Thanks for sharing.

It is the same one and thanks!

Gory Glenn

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 11:21:57 AM »
Thanks Kidd!

It is the same one and thanks!

Very cool.  8)