Author Topic: "Not Don Post" tags on eBay listings  (Read 178 times)

Tatooine_Todd

"Not Don Post" tags on eBay listings
« on: March 21, 2017, 07:33:18 AM »
Tagging every mask auction with "Not Don Post" It really is starting to tick me off. I can't do a simple search without pouring thru a bunch of listings of mostly garbage. I am trying to reacquire the calendar series reissues and finding it maddening.

It's actually having the effect of pushing me away from eBay.

Just needed to vent.

Doh!

Re: "Not Don Post" tags on eBay listings
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 02:19:16 AM »
Is eBay's search engine designed to use the minus sign? Maybe you can add:

-"not Don Post"

to your searches...?
"You're dead, son.  Get yourself buried."
--J.J. Hunsecker

Kidagain

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 08:17:41 AM »
Have you tried just putting in Don Post Calendar Reissue Masks in your search?I know the last time I looked there were 2 sellers that had entire collections for sale on the Calendar Masks but you need a good chunk of change to get them plus it's pickup only.Good luck on your collecting.

Tatooine_Todd

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 06:59:17 PM »
Have you tried just putting in Don Post Calendar Reissue Masks in your search?I know the last time I looked there were 2 sellers that had entire collections for sale on the Calendar Masks but you need a good chunk of change to get them plus it's pickup only.Good luck on your collecting.

The collection in IL is local pick-up only. Besides where's the fun in finding everything all at once?

Kidagain

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2017, 08:02:52 AM »
In your first post it didn't sound like you were having fun in your search.Keep looking on just '' Don Post " but you will have to put up with the " Not " problem like the rest of us who also search for the DPS classics.Good hunting.