Author Topic: Updated Some Monsterpalooza 2017 Photos  (Read 226 times)

prestonjjrtr

Updated Some Monsterpalooza 2017 Photos
« on: April 08, 2017, 05:08:40 PM »
Since there are several members who may not have access to Facebook.  Here is a link from culturecrypt that has about 150 photos from Monsterpalooza 2017.  Just wish they would have had more photos of the Don Post and other Mask displays though from the Museum.  It may take just a little while to load the link.  Enjoy !

http://culturecrypt.com/monsterpalooza-2017

I found a couple of pictures of Dante Renta's 2017 Monsterpalooza display.  Looks sooooooooo fantastic !  Love that Beast and Trip to the Moon.

I also found a couple of photos of Joel Grossman's Don Post monsteriffic display at Monsterpalooza.

Love all of the eye candy in both of these awesome displays ! 
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 09:30:52 PM by prestonjjrtr »

Kidagain

Re: Some Monsterpalooza 2017 Photos
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 06:45:13 PM »
Thanks so much for posting these pics here for the members like me who can't attend these shows.Great photos of amazing pieces.

CerebusLives

Re: Some Monsterpalooza 2017 Photos
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 08:20:58 PM »
Wow; I'm envious of not only the people that are able to see this in person, but the individuals whom have the talent to make these.  That Clockwork Orange sculpt is amazing that piece I certainly would be trying purchase...amongst others.  :)
Thank you for posting this

The Maskahuna

Re: Updated Some Monsterpalooza 2017 Photos
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 11:08:35 AM »
Just wish they would have had more photos of the Don Post and other Mask displays

Fear not, I took dozens of pics over the weekend. Check in at the "Mass Produced"
forum here for my coverage of the DP mask display ~

prestonjjrtr

Re: Updated Some Monsterpalooza 2017 Photos
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 02:38:59 PM »
Thanks Maskahuna for all of the fantastic pictures.  Looking forward to the photos of your display too.