Author Topic: Molding Hocks and other questions.  (Read 121 times)

mr.macabre

Molding Hocks and other questions.
« on: June 17, 2018, 02:27:10 PM »
Well, ran a forum search and even a Youtube search and can not find the answers I'm looking for so here i am.
I am currently in the last stages of completing a hockey mask sculpt. Just needing some general info on the molding process of said sculpt. Por A Mold, plaster bandages for shell, dental mold for buck? Any substitutions? any other advise would greatly be appreciated on this process in general.

second question. I have a urethane (medium) master copy of a over the head mask. It has been damaged and pieces missing from it. have re sculpted in those missing pieces with clay and will need to mold that master copy with something i can use to do a clay pour. Can I use Silicon on a Urethane to achieve this? Any suggestion on this?
Thank you all very much and LONG LIVE THE HMA

mr.macabre

Re: Molding Hocks and other questions.
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 07:49:01 AM »
Come on, peeps. This place cant be that dead yet. 29 views and no help? There has to still be life in her yet. Has this place suffered such an extinction level event that help can no longer be offered? Has it really come to the point to where one now has to beg for knowledge to be passed down from the masters to the apprentice?

Kidagain

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 02:51:08 PM »
Sorry you can't get any answers to your questions,I guess the pro's who did frequent this site have moved on or lost interest in the mask hobby.Sad,very sad.Sorry I can't help but just maybe someone will drop back in and see your post,Good luck.

mr.macabre

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 04:15:38 PM »
It truly is. Such a wonderful forum. It feels like such a waste.
Thanks, man!

Sorry you can't get any answers to your questions,I guess the pro's who did frequent this site have moved on or lost interest in the mask hobby.Sad,very sad.Sorry I can't help but just maybe someone will drop back in and see your post,Good luck.