Author Topic: HMA MVP of the millennium: Maskahuna!  (Read 120 times)

Josh

HMA MVP of the millennium: Maskahuna!
« on: January 25, 2018, 10:31:32 PM »
Well, the end is nigh and my hopes of a last minute, hail Mary are pretty much over. But before we adjourn forever I wanted to recognize the HMA member who has done more to keep this forum alive and worth visiting then anyone: Maskahuna. No one tried harder to keep this place going even when it didn't seem worth the effort. Not only would 'huna reply to every topic with a constructive, cheerful and often informative post but his own threads were treasures. Taken as a whole, Maskahuna's combined efforts on this forum comprise probably the most comprehensive and detailed history of Halloween masks on the internet. Maskahuna represents the very best in this hobby and I'm glad I benefited from his inexhaustible wealth of knowledge. Thanks

prestonjjrtr

Re: HMA MVP of the millennium: Maskahuna!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 10:59:16 PM »
Special thanks Maskahuna for sharing your wealth of knowledge, experience, help and time to the benefit of so many members.  It is members like you that make this hobby enjoyable and fun !   Very well said Josh, I totally agree wholeheartedly.

The Maskahuna

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 09:16:24 AM »
Well, I tried to keep up a strong presence during the final act here in hopes that
The HMA would somehow endure. It's a relief knowing some of you didn't find me
too overbearing, lol! Thanks, Josh and prestonjjrtr, thanks to the great contributors
of the past for doing their part, and thanks to our administrator HMAEA for providing
a format that really suited our various styles of presentation. 

Gory Glenn

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 11:40:07 AM »
Well, the end is nigh and my hopes of a last minute, hail Mary are pretty much over. But before we adjourn forever I wanted to recognize the HMA member who has done more to keep this forum alive and worth visiting then anyone: Maskahuna. No one tried harder to keep this place going even when it didn't seem worth the effort. Not only would 'huna reply to every topic with a constructive, cheerful and often informative post but his own threads were treasures. Taken as a whole, Maskahuna's combined efforts on this forum comprise probably the most comprehensive and detailed history of Halloween masks on the internet. Maskahuna represents the very best in this hobby and I'm glad I benefited from his inexhaustible wealth of knowledge. Thanks

Hear Hear! Couldn't agree more. His eloquent writing style and wonderful photos were the whole package. We were lucky to benefit from his willingness to share it all with us. Thank you Mr. MVP!

palservy

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2018, 04:38:46 PM »
Well said. Couldn't agree more. Always enjoyed Maskahunas' posts!

Kidagain

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2018, 06:25:59 PM »
I agree with everyone's posts about The Mask Man Maskahuna.All of your posts were fun,informative and loaded with pics that gave us all a behind the scenes story of our beloved masks.Thank you,thank you,thank you.

Another Symbiote

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2018, 01:31:19 AM »
Agreed. Maskahuna is a national treasure. It seems like he's been there for damn near every major moment in this hobby. As a result, he's a fountain of knowledge, a mask guru, and all-around cool guy.