Author Topic: Weekend of Horrors 1990. Jeff Death Cameo?  (Read 148 times)

Another Symbiote

Weekend of Horrors 1990. Jeff Death Cameo?
« on: January 30, 2018, 11:26:40 PM »

The Maskahuna

Re: Weekend of Horrors 1990. Jeff Death Cameo?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 11:37:47 PM »
That looked like him at 0:32 and 1:25. Where was this show?

Another Symbiote

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 11:39:19 PM »
Judging from other clips of the event, it seems to have been held in San Jose.

GeorgeL

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 08:40:52 AM »
Thats def his table. Whoever was behind it had the death studios logo on their shirt. Looked like him strolling by at :32 as well.

I miss the conventions of the 90s. I use to go to all the Fango shows in NYC and Chillers in NJ. Have to break out my Hi8 tapes and convert them to digital. I have some great footage of a huge Henry Alvarez and David/Laura Lady spread at Chiller circa '96 or so. Bob Burns was enjoying the show too, have him on my tapes too.

Another Symbiote

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 02:50:11 PM »
Thats def his table. Whoever was behind it had the death studios logo on their shirt. Looked like him strolling by at :32 as well.

I miss the conventions of the 90s. I use to go to all the Fango shows in NYC and Chillers in NJ. Have to break out my Hi8 tapes and convert them to digital. I have some great footage of a huge Henry Alvarez and David/Laura Lady spread at Chiller circa '96 or so. Bob Burns was enjoying the show too, have him on my tapes too.

By all means, convert those tapes! That would be a great slice of history to have available on youtube, or wherever. An Alvarez/Lady set-up sounds phenomenal, and anything with Bob Burns is great in my book!

Also, I agree about conventions. I used to look forward to con coverage in magazines during the 90's. They'd have so many great names, yet retained an intimate underground vibe. Once we hit 2000, the tourists started to take over, and now it sucks. From prices to atmosphere, and everything in between. Fortunately, I attended a small comic-con last summer, and it had that 90's feel. If only we could get back to that all-around.