Author Topic: All-Purpose Monster Hand Thread  (Read 97 times)

Another Symbiote

All-Purpose Monster Hand Thread
« on: February 17, 2018, 05:11:18 PM »
Over the past two years I've searched through various mask companies, to see who still makes a good old-fashioned set of monster hands. The results have been varied. This is a place to review, discuss, reminisce, and ask questions about monster hands. Hopefully this thread can become a resource for anyone interested in the subject. Any cool recommendations to start us off?

The Maskahuna

Re: All-Purpose Monster Hand Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 10:32:55 PM »
'Great topic, Symbi. I hope you get replies as far as the eye can see ...

prestonjjrtr

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 10:47:39 PM »
Love that photo Maskahuna !   What a beautiful sight to see ! 

Another Symbiote

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 02:41:13 AM »
Awesome pic, Huna! They sure don't make 'em like that anymore...or at least not nearly as much.

Doh!

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 02:36:08 AM »
Well, I used to own a pair of werewolf hands... until I foolishly lent them to a co-worker. He subsequently moved away without returning said hands. (Note to self: no more lending). The mask is the huge Illusive Concepts. Not sure why they painted the face green instead of a brown tone, but it's otherwise a pretty terrific mask.

You can't really tell from the picture, but I also have a "My Name Is..." sticker on my shirt. It was very hot that Halloween (2004) so I removed the head and hands for most of the day. I wrote "Larry Talbot" on the badge. Almost nobody knew who that was, so when I told people I was the Wolf Man -- and they gave me a puzzled look -- I told them, "It's daytime. Duh."

"You're dead, son.  Get yourself buried."
--J.J. Hunsecker