Author Topic: Devil's Workshop Mani-Yak Mummy  (Read 237 times)

Gory Glenn

Devil's Workshop Mani-Yak Mummy
« on: April 01, 2018, 06:39:40 PM »
One of the cooler masks I picked up lately has to be this DP Mummy B casting by Devil's Workshop painted and haired to look like the Mani-Yak iron-on from the monster kid days. I love what Pete did with this and was super glad to add him to my collection! Thanks for looking!

Josh

Re: Devil's Workshop Mani-Yak Mummy
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 12:02:23 AM »
Thats such a great looking mask. I wanted to go after that one myself, but I've spent enough on masks in March. I think thats the best of Petes Mani-Yak tribute pieces

Doh!

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 10:00:01 PM »
That's a wonderful sculpt! Normally, I wouldn't be a fan of purple hair on a mummy, but somehow it works here. Nice score, Glenn!
"You're dead, son.  Get yourself buried."
--J.J. Hunsecker

Gory Glenn

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 11:45:32 AM »
Thats such a great looking mask. I wanted to go after that one myself, but I've spent enough on masks in March. I think thats the best of Petes Mani-Yak tribute pieces

Thanks Josh! I know what you mean about putting on the brakes with mask spending but I had to have this one! I agree, I think it's the best of Pete's Mani-Yak tributes as well.

That's a wonderful sculpt! Normally, I wouldn't be a fan of purple hair on a mummy, but somehow it works here. Nice score, Glenn!

Yes, normally purple hair wouldn't be a first choice for mummy hair but these Mani-Yak masks by Pete have the aesthetic of a James Bama or Basil Gogos painting where the colors really make it pop.

Thanks for the kind words guys!  :)